River Run Terriers
We have been breeding Quality terriers since the early 90's. Our dogs are bred to show but with the perfect pet in mind. We have worked very hard establishing our lines, trying to breed Pure Parsons, maintaining the breed like they were bred in the 1800's.
Our Health Guarantee
Please Print off a copy of this agreement and sign and return
This agreement is made and entered into this ______ day of _____________2016 by and between
_Linda Jeffries_(Seller) and _____________________________ (Buyer), for the purpose of setting forth the terms and conditions of purchase by the Buyer of a Purebred Parson Russell Terrier from the litter whelped on ________________.
Litter Registration # _____________________________
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE LISTED AS FOLLOWS:
The following contract is the only agreement regarding the conditions of sale between the buyer and the seller of the above referenced dog.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED BELOW
For $ ______, the seller agrees to sell and the buyer agrees to purchase a Female ( ) Male ( ) color/colors (on the date of contract) ____________________________________companion puppy from the litter described above subject to the following terms.
1. Seller warrants that the above described puppy is a purebred Parson Russell Terrier registerable with the American Kennel Club
Limited ( ) Full ( ) Registration. Papers will be provided to the buyer as of the date of the completed purchase.
2. Seller warrants that the above described puppy is in good health at the time buyer assumes ownership. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within (72) hours (not including weekends or holidays) of receipt of puppy. If As a result of the examination, the veterinarian determines that the puppy is not in good health, then the buyer shall elect to keep the puppy or return the puppy at Buyers expense. The Buyer shall within three (3) days after the date of the examination send to the Seller, by certified mail, a written veterinarian's certificate stating that the puppy was in ill health when examined. If Buyer chooses to return the puppy the Seller will replace the puppy with a puppy of equal value in the next available litter. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. Seller will not be responsible for any vet bills the buyer may incur. All action taken to return the puppy shall be done with the best interest of the puppy in mind, including temperature at time of shipment. The Seller offers a one (1) year guarantee against life threatening hereditary or congenital diseases. Parasites, internal or external (worms, fleas, ticks, mites, coccidia, girardia) are not covered by this guarantee. Common infectious disease such as Kennel cough are not covered by this agreement. The Buyer will provide to the Seller a written statement from a licensed veterinarian that the puppy has a life threatening disease by certified mail. The Seller will replace the puppy with a puppy of equal value from the next available litter. No exceptions.
3. Ownership of the puppy will be transferred to the Buyer for the purchase price of $___________ to be paid as follows.
$200.00 non-refundable deposit on execution of the agreement with the balance of $_______________to be paid on or before the puppy leaves the Sellers premises. Balance will be due 10 days prior to shipping. If balance is not paid on or before ______________________, this agreement shall be cancelled and the Buyer forfeits the deposit given hereunder.
4. If delivery is requested by Buyer, it shall be by airfreight. The buyer agrees to pay $350.00 to cover the cost of shipping. SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
5. Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy and that Buyer will not sell this puppy/dog or its progeny to any agent, pet store.
6. Buyer agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer. The puppy will be provided with proper housing, a good quality diet, annual shots and exercise.
SELLER: __________________________________ DATE ____________________
BUYER: __________________________________ DATE ____________________